Mango Salsa Tropical
Seven Layer Party Platter
Mango Salsa Tropical
1/2 cup Mango, chopped
1/2 cup Pineapple, chopped
1/4 cup Papaya, chopped
2 tsp Vinegar
2 tbsp Water
1/4 tsp Salt
2 cups Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 cup White onion, chopped
1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
1/2 cup Serrano chile, chopped
Mix all ingredients This should make about two jars of salsa. It's best if refrigerated at least 8-12 hours and will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
16 oz. Cream Cheese softened
1 pkg. Ranch Salad Dressing mix
1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper minced
1/2 cup Celery minced
1/4 cup Scallions or Green Onions sliced thin
1/4 cup Black or Green Olives sliced
4 Mission® Burrito sized Flour Tortillas
1. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well. Spread about 3/4 cup of each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at leat 2 hours. Remove plastic wrap and slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
7 Layer Party Platter
4 1/2 oz. can spicy Refried Beans
2 1/2 cups Guacamole
1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
1/2 cup Tomatoes chopped
1/2 cup Scallions or Green Onions sliced
4 1/2 oz. can Black Olives sliced
1. On a 14 inch platter, spread beans evenly to the edge. Place a layer of remaining ingredients leaving 1/2 inch border of each layer exposed. 2. Ingredients should be layered in the order as follows: guacamole, sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, green onions, olives. Keep covered and chilled until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
3/4 cup Sour Cream
1/4 cup finely chopped Red Pepper
1 Tbsp. Dill Weed
1 tsp. Onion Salt
4 Mission® Flour Tortillas Soft Taco Size
8 slices Deli-Thin Swiss Cheese
1 pkg. (12 oz.) Smoked Cooked Ham
1. Mix sour cream, red pepper, dill and onion salt until well blended.
2. Spread 1/4 cup sour cream mixture over each tortilla. Top each with 2 cheese slices and 4 ham slices.
3. Roll tortillas up tightly. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into 1-inch slices
2 Quarts apple cider
1 Quart cranberry juice
2/3 cup sugar
2 cinnamon sticks
1 1/2 tsp whole cloves
1 orange sliced
Combine first five ingredients in large stock pot.
Squeeze orange juice into stock pot and place orange in as well.
Strain and serve